INT-2681 Ethical Hacking Certification Preparation
This course provides an understanding of how to ethically and effectively assess an organizations security posture from threat agents. This course is designed for those interested in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment, or who want to take the EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam.
3 lecture/2 lab hours.
Prerequisite(s): INT-1620 and INT-1700 .
(This course replaces both INT-1680 and INT-2680. Students who have completed INT-1680 must take this course, INT-2861. Students may not receive credit for both INT-2680 and INT-2681.)
2 class/2 lab hours.
- Explain TCP/IP and networking fundamentals.
- Explain ethical hacking issues, rules of engagement, and penetration methodology.
- Describe security threats, crypto system attacks, vulnerabilities, and threat actors.
- Demonstrate familiarity using vulnerability assessment and penetration tools.
- Analyze wireless, perimeter, and infrastructure security zone concepts.
- Describe operating system hardening and application vulnerabilities.
- Explain organizational security posture through security assessment and audit.
- Explain legislative computer and network trespassing, financial, and health care security acts.
Add to Portfolio