BMT-1650 Customer Service
This course examines the dynamics of exceptional customer service. Emphasis is placed on the role of customer service, customers in today’s business environment, dealing with customers effectively, the role of management, developing techniques to improve communication skills to achieve customer satisfaction, and the exploration of customer service trends.
Reading Proficiency Required
Formerly Formerly MGT-1650. Students may not receive credit for both MGT- 1650 and BMT-1650.
- Examine the role of customer service.
- Analyze the customer in today’s business environment.
- Apply activities for handling difficult customers.
- Examine activities associated with developing and building customer relationships.
- .Examine the importance of communication skills in successful customer service.
- Explore future trends in customer service.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)