TRF-2910 Television Radio Film Internship I
In this course, students complete an introductory practical experience in an entry-level position within a Television, Radio, or Film setting under supervision. Students establish essential performance and learning goals and apply course content in a practical setting to achieve internship course goals. Additionally, students reflect on their experience and enhance their professional skills in the workplace. Internships are either be paid (with a minimum of 64 on-site hours) or non-paid (with a minimum of 32 on-site hours), per employer agreement. Internship sites are either selected from placements offered by the College or proposed by the student. NOTE: All placements must be approved by the department chair prior to course registration.
Students must have completed a minimum of 15 credits, 6 of which must be in their respective discipline and meet the program’s requirement for internship eligibility. Students must also meet the department’s requirement for GPA.
- Formulate performance and learning goals
- Demonstrate professional dispositions, appropriate to the internship setting
- Apply academic knowledge and skills in the internship setting
- Reflect upon the internship experience
- Evidence how the performance and learning goals were achieved
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)