Jul 11, 2020
INT-1850 Client-Side Web Development
Prerequisite(s): INT-1800 with grade of C or higher.
(Formerly CIS-1850. Students may not receive credit for both CIS-1850 and INT-1850.)
2 class/2 lab hours.
(Not offered summer.)
- Identity the common Internet graphic formats, their proper uses, and how to create client side image maps.
- Format HTML pages using nested divs and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Apply inline and embedded styles, style precedence, and style inheritance.
- Apply object methods, built-in functions in HTML pages.
- Create form event handlers, methods, and properties.
- Describe Dynamic HTML and the Document Object Model.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)