INT-2082 Advanced Oracle and PL/SQL
Builds on INT 2081, continuing with Oracle database operations and introducing programming with PL/SQL. Includes advanced programming using procedures and functions, parameter passing, event driven programming. Includes an introduction to object oriented concepts in database development as well as a discussion of the capabilities of SQL vs. PL/SQL.
Prerequisite(s): INT-2081 with grade of C or higher.
Formerly offered as CIS-2082. Students may not receive credit for both CIS-2082 and INT-2082.
3 class/3 lab hours.
(Not offered summer.)
- Create an Oracle Database instance
- Develop the Oracle Network environment
- Construct storage structures
- Formulate data
- Support users
- Investigate the database performance
- Create a cloud-based database
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)