INT-2310 Windows Server Administration
Students will learn Windows Server Operating System installation, configuration, management and administration. Topics covered include installing Windows Server Operating System, implementing server roles and features, configure network services, server access and security, using scripting language to install, configure and manage non-graphical servers and containers, monitoring servers and creating fault tolerance systems.
Prerequisite(s): INT-1700 .
Recommended - Familiarity with the Windows Client Desktop, INT 2300.
2 class/ 2 lab hours.
(Not offered summer.)
- Install server operating systems
- Configure server desktop and networking
- Apply PowerShell to install, configure and manage servers
- Configure Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Configure Docker Windows Containers
- Create images for deployment
- Install Active Directory Domains and DNS service
- Manage and maintain failover clusters and network load balancing
- Monitor server performance
Add to Portfolio