TRF-2240 Writing for Film and Video
Instruction on the fundamentals of writing scripts for a variety of fiction and non-fiction film, video, and multimedia productions. Coursework includes work on writing treatments, script formats, pitches, and script analysis.
This course is part of the Media Production Certificate
3 class hours.
- Define common script terminology
- Create film and video production treatments and proposals
- Apply non-fictional script formats, including commercials, PSA’s and A/V split scripts
- Apply narrative script formats
- Implement a script analysis of narrative scripts
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)