TRF-2510 Social Media Production
In this course, students will explore and apply effective communication techniques for use with electronic story-sharing vehicles. They will study Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, podcasts, wikis, and other mass mediated sharing services.
This course is part of the Media Production Certificate
Prerequisite(s): TRF-1310 or TRF-1510 .
3 class hours.
- Identify techniques to integrate social media into communication strategies for self-promotion and business marketing.
- Summarize social media messaging efficacy.
- Analyze social media tools used to address a specific target market for self-promotion and business marketing.
- Assemble a collection of tools used on various platforms for convergent message applications.
- Analyze any legal implications of using social media for business and/or personal “branding”.
- Describe the influence of social media, including media research, effects, and major contemporary issues.
- Create a report for a social media research project.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)