Apr 03, 2020
INT-2682 Introduction to CyberSecurity Analyst
Introduction to CyberSecurity Analyst course maps to CompTIA’s Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+). Students will obtain knowledge and skills to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, interpret the results of the analysis, identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization. In addition, students will learn to protect and secure applications and systems to an organization.
Prerequisite(s): INT-1620 .
Corequisite(s): INT-1620 .
- Identify environmental reconnaissance techniques using appropriate tools and process.
- Analyze the results of a network reconnaissance.
- Given network-based threats, identify and recommend a response and countermeasures.
- Identify the purpose of practices used to secure an organization’s environment.
- Identify an INFOSEC vulnerability management posture.
- Analyze the output resulting from a vulnerability scan.
- Identify common vulnerabilities found on targets within an organization.
- Distinguish threat data or behavior and determine the impact of an incident.
- Identify appropriate forensic tools during an investigation.
- Analyze common symptoms to select the best course of action to support incident response.
- Identify incident response recovery processes and procedures.
Add to Portfolio