Apr 03, 2020
INT-2719 AWS Cloud Computing Architecture
AWS Academy Cloud Computing Architecture is an AWS Academy curriculum designed to help students develop technical expertise in cloud computing and prepare them for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification exam. The curriculum is delivered through instructor-led classes, knowledge assessments, hands-on labs, and project work. Students have access to course manuals, online knowledge assessments, hands-on labs.
Prerequisite(s): INT-1111 , INT-1550 , and INT-1620 .
Corequisite(s): INT-1111, INT-1550, and INT-1620.
- Apply AWS storage options.
- Apply methods and tools to maintain security and protect data.
- Connect to different database options.
- Apply deployment and management options.
- Apply AWS services to make scalable infrastructure.
- Create event-driven scaling to automate the deployment of cloud resources.
- Synthesize AWS architectures to decouple infrastructure and reduce interdependencies.
- Optimize storage services for static content.
- Evaluate a Well-Architected framework based on best practices.
- Evaluate common configuration and design issues.
- Apply solutions based on recommended architectural principles and best practices.
Add to Portfolio