ACC-1030 Accounting for Managers
This course focuses on sources of accounting information such as budgets, financial reports and ratios to aid managers in decision making. The course adopts a user’s approach and does not emphasize the technical aspects of accounting, such as creating journal entries and financial reports.
Prerequisite(s): Reading readiness
1. Recognize the goals and benefits of financial management.
2. Compare and contrast the types of business organizations.
3. Explain cost behavior patterns in an organization.
4. Interpret managerial decisions using financial data.
5. Explain internal control and how it benefits the company.
6. Evaluate financial ratios.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)